Friday, June 19, 2009

the only thing constant in life...is change.

today's a BIG day for me... my last day of work....


it's bittersweet to go, for the past year and a half, this place has been my home.
i've had the opportunity to work for amazing people and work side by side with a woman i will miss dearly. when i was first offered the job, i had just moved home from hollywood, and was not in a good place. i was struggling with a lot of things emotionally, and hollywood had definitely taken its toll on me. being able to work in the environment i have been in, every single day... made it possible for me to take a step back, collect myself and heal in ways that would not have been possible if it was not for this job... it was a blessing in disguise...and a great chapter in my book...

on monday i begin ANOTHER part of my crazy journey... and let me tell you... it's been CRAZY!! i am in a very good place in my life right now. there are so many changes taking place, i am trying to embrace and enjoy them all...

so, this is more of a thank you... to ALL of my amazing family and friends...
it truly has been a one hell of journey for me...i have seen and done things people only dream of, and have been able to live out my DREAMS because i've had the support of all of you. leaving this job symbolizes so much for me, much more than people will ever know... it's a new beginning, a fresh start... and i am SO ready for it. i am stronger than ever, happier than ever and am back to being me... i've found myself again, which at one point i thought was impossible, and i am ready for whatever this next part of my journey has in store for me. God is doing some pretty incredible things in my life right now... and i can't wait to see what's next.
thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart for everything... i am SO very blessed.


(special shout out to eydie...thank you for being my sounding block for the past year and a half. you have been the joy in my day and my therapy in so many ways!!! i will miss you so so much! i love you i love you i love you!!!!!)


here's to new beginnings...stay tuned...


love love love.
jess




No comments: