Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF.

hello everyone!
happy friday!

a lot of you have asked me where i've been and why i haven't been blogging lately...
(ok, ok, i lied... just my grandma asked me that) :)

WELL, i have to say i haven't really felt that creative bug lately,
which is surprising because if you know me,
you know i ALWAYS have something to say!! :)


in exactly 18 days... st. patties day...
i will be 24 years old!!!
i'm still trying to figure out where 22 and 23 went!!
let the official countdown begin :)

ALSO, i just booked my VEGAS trip! i was asked to work the
ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS
again this year, and honestly could NOT be more EXCITED!!!

these next few weeks i have A LOT going on...
so for all of you people who actually read this thing (grandma)
PLEASE be patient with me!! :)

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

love.love.love.

No comments: