Friday, February 20, 2009

My top 25!

1. i love garth brooks. LOVE him.

2. i'm always one of the boys.

3. music is truly my life.

4. i won "biggest little kid" in high school.

5. i've grown up in church. faith is my foundation.

6. i've gone to mexico twice to do mission work and would LOVE to go back.

7. i want to honeymoon in paris. :) (a girl can dream!!)

8. i love love love football (Go Colts!!)

9. i coach little girls in soccer. it's amazing.

10. working for dr. phil was one of the greatest things i've ever done.

11. i have a fabulous roommate.

12. i've had the same best friend since i was 10 and she is my everything.

13. i have a daughter who weighs 3 pounds and can fit in a tea cup. ;)

14. country music is my life.

15. i love food. LOVE it. :)

16. i'm freakishly good at text messaging.

17. i can't wait to be a mom.

18. i miss hollywood every single day.

19. if i could go back and do high school over again, i would be less concerned with the boy i liked and more focused on doing better in spanish, math and biology.

20. i was a cheerleader my freshman year and wish i could STILL do it.

21. watching the ellen degeneres show can honestly make my day better.

22. i miss and think about my dad everyday.

23. i'm a hopeless romantic.

24. i don't cry easy. (only in hallmark commercials) ;)

25. i am shameless to a fault. it's my BEST and WORST quality :)


happy friday everyone!
have a FABULOUS weekend!

love.love.love.

No comments: