Friday, February 13, 2009

all you need is L-O-V-E.


valentines day... you either love it, or hate it. for most, it's the day to celebrate your love for that special someone in your life... for others, it's the day that comes around once a year to remind you that you do NOT have a special someone in your life. hallmark makes thousands, candy stores and flower shops also profit substantially... and for the REST of us... a local blockbuster video store and liquor mart get our business. because what's a valentines day alone without a bottle of chardonnay and some sappy chick flick?!?!



so, while i do NOT have a significant other in my life...

i DO have MANY people i LOVE and A LOT to be in LOVE with...



1. my family. mom, dad, chrissy, maddi, matt and makensie. you are my heart and soul.



2. my friends. all of them... I LOVE each and everyone of you. without you, i would be lost...i am lucky enough to be able to say there are WAY too many to list, but i am a better person because of EACH of you.



3. my grandma hayward a.k.a howard. :) she is one of my favorite women in the world. she is ALWAYS here for me... no questions asked. she's amazing.



4. my roommate miss ana sullivan. she never fails to make me laugh. i couldn't have picked someone better to live with... i love love love love her and she's going to do BIG things.



5. the robins (a.k.a. my 2nd family) i've mentioned them before and will continue to mention them over and over and over. they are my home away from home... some of the most fabulous people you will ever meet and their daughter who just happens to be one of my best friends... she's going to change the world one day. :)



6. CHRISTINA NOEL HILL. half of my heart and my little (sometimes wiser) sister :) she truly is my everything. i don't make sense without her.



7. eydie whipple (my co-worker/2nd mom/great friend/therapist) this woman puts up with me (which we all know is A LOT) every single day from 9-5. she is always willing to listen to my CRAZY stories... you seriously have NO idea how much money i've saved on therapy!! :)



9. my job. of course it isn't where i thought i would be at this point in my life... BUT, that's the way it goes sometimes. i work with great people, who have become more like family than bosses. i am VERY blessed.



10. and last but not least... ME. it was one hell of a 2008. but i made it. i'm a little stronger, a little tougher, and A LOT happier. i'm proud of myself for the decisions i've made and the person i've become.



happy valentines day to all of you!

each of you have made my life so fabulous just by being in it...

i really do think i am the LUCKIEST girl in the world!


I LOVE YOU ALL!


XOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to you Jesser Girl. love you Grams

Anonymous said...

Happy V day to you! Have fun on your date with the boy.

Andy said...

Im a long lost sister of Christina Noel Hill. Please send me an email and help me in my search. Thanks,
mhinton433@gmail.com